Thursday, March 11, 2010

He did it!

Yahoo!! Your votes were heard, Ryan came in 4Th place! A big thanks to everyone who voted. My friend Natalie told me she voted everyday. The voting was pretty intense during those last few hours and I have to admit, I didn't think Ryan would make it because he was in 7Th place for a long time, but within those last 3-4 hours, he received hundreds of votes and now he has a flight to Dubai! The winner of the contest will be announced on March 29Th. Who ever wins gets $100,000 and first class plane tickets to travel around the world for 80 days. I'll definitely fill everyone in.

3 comments:

Charity said...

Yeah thats great! Happy for him. His video did make me laugh ;) I can't believe how much he and shane look alike!

BSOJD said...

Hello, I stumbled across your blog today and watched his video. I must say, he is BY FAR the most entertaining. Hope he does well. I'll watch for your updates.

Lisa said...

Great blog and well written :-)

Lisa